Fellow Rider new to the Forum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy fellow riders! I am new to the forum. Got back into riding a while ago on the ole Fink and loving it ever since. I have been refering to this forum for a while trying to gather my thoughts and see what direction to take "Petrie" and have really learned a lot from the knowledgable riders out there so thank you ahead of time. My friends and I call our entourage the "Electrolytes", a name that was inspired by a night of booze n cruisin..silly I know but hey its all in good fun.

"Spinnin the wheels of life"

HVJ

Vjoslin said:
Howdy fellow riders! I am new to the forum. Got back into riding a while ago on the ole Fink and loving it ever since. I have been refering to this forum for a while trying to gather my thoughts and see what direction to take "Petrie" and have really learned a lot from the knowledgable riders out there so thank you ahead of time. My friends and I call our entourage the "Electrolytes", a name that was inspired by a night of booze n cruisin..silly I know but hey its all in good fun.

HVJ
if your not having fun .. why do it... welcome...

Henry morgan said:
Vjoslin said:

HVJ
if your not having fun .. why do it... welcome...

yessir..thank ya

Latest posts

Back