Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike started life as a felt guapo, now its a Texas Special. I"m going to add a mini plate and custom signage on the tank.

Here she is.

102vra.jpg

101ezd.jpg

099ca.jpg

irishexpat said:
ED-PV said:
El Guapo - rework :)

7e13be9d.jpg

I'm loving that seatpost....is that one of the standard laybacks from amazon with the support cut or what?

Yup...it is the one on Amazon with the support cut. I'm not a really big guy, so I don't think I will have a problem bending the seat post or damaging the down post. It rides great in this configuration! :)

i may as well join this party.........................crappy pic, but just got around to pulling my Sixty-8 out of the crawl space....had her tuned up today, picked her up in the work van. came home and took her out for a spin. im a big guy, so im thinking hydraulic disc brakes may be in order......

anyway heres #14

9A04F998.jpg

Bryman, let us know how the setup goes with hydraulic brakes.

Let's revive this thread. I know there have been people getting some of their Felts lately. I also know some have acquired the Deep-6 and the Bonneville. :D

Nothing new to share on my end yet. :(

Bryman31 said:
i may as well join this party.........................crappy pic, but just got around to pulling my Sixty-8 out of the crawl space....had her tuned up today, picked her up in the work van. came home and took her out for a spin. im a big guy, so im thinking hydraulic disc brakes may be in order......

anyway heres #14

9A04F998.jpg

I'm a big dude also and i felt the brakes needed a little help too. However avid 7s work real good and all thats needed is replacing the calipers. thats a little cheaper then going full hydraulic. Nice bike hold on to it. Being a bigger guy I put a layback seat post to strech out the cockpit and made the bike handle alot better.

Big Al, would you mind sharing what the specs on your seat post are?

I like the way that post looks for my custom build, but while searching I found that they make that post in different specifications.

I finally got around to installing the engine on this Felt that I've slowly been building in my spare time... The bike is a 2007 Felt- Troy Lee 'Happy Hour'.
I converted the top tube into a gas tank using a black anodized KW Machine filler cap, & I also used their billet engine mounts.
The bike also has a Sportsman hub adapter with a 36T sprocket that was custom machined for a Nexus 3-speed hub.
This is all only temporary, because I plan to install a good front brake & give the engine a full porting, reed valve & a custom exhaust.

vmbfelthh1.jpg

vmbfelthh5.jpg

vmbfelthh2.jpg

vmbfelthh3.jpg

thanks big al, i actually have heard from several others about the BB7's also, will most likely try that route!! id love to see a pic of your lay back seat post too im in the market for one, trying to find one in black!

IMAG0368.jpg

My Felt Classic, as it was when i just bought it.

FCS023.jpg

Changed the grips for old shimano 333 gripshift and placed a Brooks B67 saddle.

FCS048.jpg

Put leather grips on the 333 gripshift,and fitted brown Fat Frank tires.
This is how the Classic is at this moment.
Still to do, change the rims for polished 26" X 64 mm rims.

Latest posts

Back