Felt Troy Lee Red Line Tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wanted a set of these for a while and now I don't have an aluminum Felt frame to build around them.
Junkyrustybikes.co has a limited supply
78d3c6f49d0f630272d6c1724d10b38f.jpg

- by Gigmata

Well, I have heard that acetone and a little 00 steel wool will do the trick. not to mention a little patience to go with it, he has Sold all of his tires as far as I am aware of. There was a guy on EBay who sold a couple pair from the Southern California area. I have a very good hunch where he got them from, probably Long Beach swap?;) Anyways... He sold 2 pairs for $150.00 each+ $25.00 shipping.:13: No way would I pay that, not even half that. Hat's off to the guy, he found somebody foolish enough to do it.

Did you get a set?
I did get a set. I have purchased tires from the jrb guy before. He offered free pick up and I picked them up from him. We chatted a while. I had an opportunity to buy the entire stock of Troy Lees from him but I settled for just two. Now that I know they fetch $150 I think I should sell them to help pay the expenses on one of my new builds, "Skip."
bf97987a4970dadcc27bfada7bcc78a1.jpg

"Skip" is one of,the most expensive bikes I have ever built. Ouch!

- by Gigmata

Looking forward to see the completion of these, very nice! :thumbsup: What are the Troy Lee's going on?
Thanks, Money. The Troy Lees are going on eBay. I just looked in my closet today. I must have $400 in tires in this place. Tires that have never been anywhere on anything.

Now I just need the the hubs so the wheels can be built.
0ed10c798c8946ec32baa3a75f8ca526.jpg

- by Gigmata

Latest posts

Back