Ferrari 555

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whodve thunk it i shouldve done it sooner. the guy that bought my rat rod saw me riding this today and asked if it was possible to make bikes with car themes. i told him anything is possible with money, in comes the Ferrari 555(im using my own numbers). i ended uyp asking would people buy bikes with shoe styling he liked that idea just as much so i decided to keep that in mind for next year.

heres the 555 before

7c5bf750.jpg

ive seen those wheels on a few different bikes before. thats gonna look sweet whatever it is your gonna do!!!

Easy E

elvis51 said:
ive seen those wheels on a few different bikes before. thats gonna look sweet whatever it is your gonna do!!!

Easy E
red ones? i figured out how to paint them without the chipping effect. im dumping these wheels because the frame should realy be riding with 14 mm axles i get the wheels tommorrow and i picked up a set of sho-gos to accent them. theyre nice mags but no way can they hold they get scary going around corners

elvis51 said:
where are you from man? id love to have those wheels!!

Easy E
lol i plan on cutting them up theyre too unsafe to ride they bend when you corner or turn

well hey it was the thought that counts man. would be cool for an all show no go type of bike. one that wouldnt get rode too much i guess. thanks anyways.

Easy E

Back