Few more bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a good weekend! I got all this today, I think that odd chopper is a 24" frame with is good I need one for a build. The mustang is a piece of junk lol but theres usefull parts. extra ape hangers A odd 20" kids CCM someone cut the front off of for some odd reason then welded it on not so well, neat stem and wheels however. I also noticed some snake belly whitewall tires in the pile. also got a neat idea for the chainguard on blue bike.

101_0076.jpg

101_0075.jpg

101_0074.jpg

101_0073.jpg

101_0072.jpg

101_0071.jpg

I put something neat togeather quickly out of some parts there where. i wanted a fasrback however this will do for now, I have lots of parts to put on it still and to replace the forks. 24" wheels

101_0079.jpg

It's a great addiction, if you have lots of space lol I kinda do but sometimes I overflow. i have all the parts now and i can creat a canadian fastback, The CCM Fastback! lol Never thought of useing one of these CCM frames this size to make one till today lol

Latest posts

Back