Fiberglass re pop parts Indian fenders and more

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested in some off these fiberglass re pop Indian motorcycle style fenders and tank I can do them I can also do Schwinn Phantom Tanks and chain guards, and some other parts to ... Going thru some old molds right now and I will post some photo's of the other pieces that will be available soon . :)
Picture005.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg

DaytonaRat said:
How much for a fender set?

*Bicycle Smith's Studio*
We are currently figuring out time and materials costs to do these again ...but I think around $ 125.00 but that's not for sure I should know by Monday afternoon the exact price . These are very strong ... we first spray each mold with gel coat then glass / mat & resin

will there be 20" also? can i mix and match if so? i've wanted to try a pair when i have some spare cash, but nearly everything i build has a 20" front, 26" rear.

So. Cal. BMX 4 life said:
If anyone is interested in some off these fiberglass re pop Indian motorcycle style fenders and tank I can do them I can also do Schwinn Phantom Tanks and chain guards, and some other parts to ... Going thru some old molds right now and I will post some photo's of the other pieces that will be available soon . :)
Picture005.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg
I could go for a 'glass straight bar tank. :idea:

Mastec said:
LOL... My post is about 3 months old. Into raising the dead?

This thread is new to me and my info is valid regardless. Just trying to help others avoid my, er, some certain people's fate.

I won't publicly comment further on my experience other than to suggest that those interested in such fenders do a little research on sickntwisted. That statement alone should speak volumes.

I have a Phat stretch now. No longer interested in the bike I had pictured and besides, these fiberglass parts won't fit on my bike even if i wanted them.

CRASH said:
I'd be interested in a Phantom tank for my wife's Schwinn. Is this guy still around?

I exchanged a couple of PMs with him but haven't heard back for about a week.

Latest posts

Back