Finally a different frame style

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up these 3 jems just yesterday. Just in time too, cause my build off bike is finished. On to the next one which will be the strait bar Hawthorne. :D
07292012453.jpg

07292012454.jpg

07292012455.jpg

By the way if anyone is interested the Schwinn is for sale.....its not really my style :p

Yeah I agree. I have been wanting a frame like that for a while, and I already have tons of ideas swirling around in my noggin :p .The coast kink has a cool vibe too with the points on the frame at the headtube but no real ideas for that one as of yet :?

Ha Ha my bad :p Thats not a Hawthorne. I was trying to read the head badge through a layer of paint and in a dimly lit room :roll:
Its a Schwinn and no idea as to what year it is yet I gotta get through the layers of paint to make out the serial # I'm still pretty stoked on it though
07312012460.jpg

It says "The World"

Maybe some king kat forks? Or some other streched out forks, a black 'naner seat and a fat slick in the back and a 24 inch skinny up front :D

Hey them are some good ideas you guys have. I may be saving the Coast King for next years build off though. I really want to get that Schwinn back into action, so alas the King will have to wait :cry: So what do king cat forks look like?

Latest posts

Back