Finally! I found an X-53 !!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
9971503275_9fc5ca3e6c_c.jpg
9971497515_e989f25101_c.jpg
9971636593_680c55368d_c.jpg

I hate to do this to you guys....... But I got it for $75!!! Man! I had the biggest smile all the way home! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Would you take $100 for it?!!! :p
Great score!!

kingfish254 said:
Would you take $100 for it?!!! :p
Great score!!
Good one! kingfish. I found one of these a couple years ago and was really debating giving the guy the $700 he wanted for it. Glad i didn't! Although his was in a bit better condition.... and complete!

Had to change my signature for this one! All you RRB members if you can please keep an eye and ear out for a chain guard and rear fender emblem. Would love to find the light but I'm sure that will be the most difficult item to find.

tanksalot said:
You have most of the big main pieces to make the bike look good & the guards seem to be showing up lately .. :D Nice find..
Thanks! tanks....(Try saying that 3 times fast) lol. Guards have been coming up lately, just need to find one at a decent price! I have the wheels as well and the skip tooth chain. That's what's in the ziplock bag. Let me know if you run across any of the missing items.

update on the x-53..... frame is bent a bit :( but parts are coming together. I still need the rear reflector and now i need the pedals. one was a mens and one was a woman's pedal. Front fender screw broke in the fork :mad: but i do have the set of fenders. might be a good winter project.....
14118624004_6e75cd0ed2_c.jpg

this is a sweet bike man

Me too! How come I can't find something like this?? No such luck for the silverking...
I wish i came across these deals all the time! It's getting harder to find a decent price on bikes. Now people want waaaaaayyyyyy too much for anything they consider vintage.

Latest posts

Back