Finally, something in Jersey! sort of...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Once again , Collingswood is having their Thursday night Cruise nights I'm passing this along as I plan to try and bring a bike to every Cruise night I can get to. Although it's $5 to enter if you want a trophy, you can park for free if you just want to Check out the scene and listen to the music. I plan to go early on the 15th and see if I can reserve a spot. Hope to see you there. 8)

2010 Collingswood, NJ Cruise Night Schedule-
April 15
May 20
June 17
July 15
August 19
September 16
October 21 - Ladies night! Breast Cancer awareness

Enjoy the speed and the sight of the region's best classic cars and motorcycles at Collingswood’s Cruise Night along Haddon Ave from 6-9 p.m. On the third Thursday of the month from April to October beautiful autos line up and guests can enjoy live music, food, fun and best of all – the event is free! It’s an excellent family event, date night or evening out for the auto enthusiast.

Registration is $5 per car to enter and trophies and door prizes are given at the end of the evening. For more information on sponsorship, getting involved, registration or the event call 856-858-9275. Haddon Ave is open for traffic on Cruise Nights.
http://www.collingswood.com/entertainment/cruise-night

Back