finally!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
got rid of the truck so i have room to work at last!
now i just need to build a dolly to put the body on so i can start on the chassis of this thing........
317202009003.jpg

317202009001.jpg

heres the speed demon stocker(194 with a whopping 26 hp :lol: )
31andhutch002.jpg

31andhutch001.jpg

and the 235 thats going to replace it(its a 53 but its full pressure :mrgreen: )....
235waitingforrebuild002.jpg

235waitingforrebuild001.jpg

now i just need to get the powerglide off it and onto a stand so i can finish tearing it down and get it hot tanked and magnafluxed.......
i think im going to try to find a mcgurk 2x1 intake for it and a corvette exhaust manifold(if i can luck out and find either in my price range :roll: )
anyhow......lots more reading to do and lots of work still but its at least crawling forward now :mrgreen:

and yeah i know that even a hopped up 235 isnt going to get me big numbers but itll look and sound cool(and itll move better than the stock stovebolt :wink: )

Sweet looking ride. The 235 will be fine with a few hop em up parts and with a split manifold, nothing sounds nicer.

please tell me the roof will stay that tall ... maybe i shouldnt ask ... still way jealous either way !!! :shock: :D

Latest posts

Back