FINALLY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Screenshot2010-10-01at63936AM.png

It's about time fall got here! We've had well over 80 days of 90+ days here, and this ain't Texas, it's the NC foothills! :shock: -Adam

The past two weeks has been great here. 85-90 during the day and 50 at night. I guess they call it an Indian Summer.

Our TV weather lady was just talking about Indian Summer last night on the news. She said Indian Summer is when the temp gets 70° or above after you've had your first frost. Since there haven't been any Indians here in Illinois since 1820, I'm not sure how she knows that. :roll: Gary

The only downside to the cooler temps is the higher ragweed exposure which makes it nearly impossible to be outside long enough to enjoy it. :x

We have a forecast of 37 - 39F tonight. Might not be as cold as what some of you guys have already had, but we were at 101F heat index a couple weeks ago. And we are still major dry with no rain. We might break a record for the coldest, earliest weather with frost for our area. Thanks!!!

I'm a little west of RR, the weather has been beautiful. The only problem has been the 25mph head winds, on a bike that's enough to change your religion.

cashman said:
We have a forecast of 37 - 39F tonight. Might not be as cold as what some of you guys have already had, but we were at 101F heat index a couple weeks ago. And we are still major dry with no rain. We might break a record for the coldest, earliest weather with frost for our area. Thanks!!!

we had frost last saturday too :shock:

Latest posts

Back