finding forests?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So there is now a website to help us find forests in our area. discovertheforest.org? This is how bad it's gotten. In America we have laid down so much track that we now need a database to help us find a patch of forest:21: Luckily I don't have to go far, even to find a mountain. But it is still sad that if you'd like to go get in some woods you might have to do some research. It seems like as a kid I had more trouble finding a house than woods. Not trying to get political or overly environmental, but was it meant to be this hard to find trees?

It's much worse than you think, the new edmuticatuion they are giving the kids, doesn't include the good stuff about trees. My 16 year old daughter thinks they need to be grown on special farms....like Christmas trees.....
Be very afraid.

Please note: I spelled education using the method being taught to my 10 year son. How ever you want to spell it!

The commercial literally states: "For help finding a forest near you, visit blah blah blah.com "or something. Or I can open my eyes while driving to work. I guess in big cities it is a bit more difficult , but a whole website?

Latest posts

Back