Finds up north

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to pick up rims for rhyes bike and came home with this.
Screenshot_20230524-083543.png

I went to pick up rims for rhyes bike and came home with this. View attachment 233791
Holy smokes that is a sweet Diamond Back. The space is important, they started with two words, then DiamondBack, then Diamondback. Lots to love on that bike.

PS you are in trouble now, you've opened up Pandora's BMX box. You think MTB prices are crazy...

Holy smokes that is a sweet Diamond Back. The space is important, they started with two words, then DiamondBack, then Diamondback. Lots to love on that bike.

PS you are in trouble now, you've opened up Pandora's BMX box. You think MTB prices are crazy...
I bought it to flip it. Big bucks in bmx

Norco Ryde 26
View attachment 235109
26 BMX potential
Could be a fun bash bike. Planning on using that disk brake mount? Jumpers like that are interesting because they're still 26, and it looks like it uses a straight headset as opposed to tapered, could make it easier to use an older fork

Could save you the trouble of chopping down a mixte! I spy a lever for rear brakes, but where is the caliper? What weirdness have you uncovered this time?
Band brake.
1687261105624.png

Attachments

• 1687260980031.png
    1687260980031.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Cool stuff. I know Bridgestone made some really good road and trail bikes. I had questions about the kink in the down tube too, but the new pics answered them.

I've always wanted to do a spring leaf seat post this may be they one slammed down muscle bike

I'm sure Raleigh must have made something in green.
Or forget about matching colors, and get comfortable on the Bertrand. A Brooks would look good on there
I have a b17 already for it just haven't put it on yet out profide

Latest posts

Back