First build: stretched murray cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i bought this bike a little over a year ago. i have worked on it just a little. getting everything working right and and a little more my style.. it this is how it look when i showed up at my house and after i spent some time cleaning the rust off
i got my hands on a tig welder and stared to chop it up and add some support for the seat i was able to just pick up some scrap metal at the local fab shop at no cost. and the chop starts

my awesome jig i put together haha it works right? i also wanted to lower the whole bike over all so i notched out a 1/2 inch out of the forks and welded it back together

i took a notch out of the top section on my sub frame and bent the rear up then welded up the notch. after that i put it all together and sprayed the fresh metal with some paint.

i have only been around this web site for just a couple. and thought i would chop my bike up and see what happens..

yes this has been my first build and many more to come. soon as i get the right bike for the job and money. thanks for the INPUT i lie to hear what everyone has to say

Awesome job keeping the lines flowing, bet that thing would be fun cruisin the downtown scene.

Latest posts

Back