first tall bike(video added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

got most of my hunnydo list done so i finished my tall bike. rides sweet mega wheelie machine!!!
give me a week or so and ill post a wheelie video. it has way more control then i expected.
fun and the kids loved it.

4331_1091149198470_1218698454_30320714_3162289_n.jpg

Re: first tall bike

I love the Tallbikes and you got an awesome bike there Mike! I avoid the wheelies......... :| ...........to far up to take a header. Rode mine a few years back as my main ride. Now I take it out once in a while, I made to many bikes, I can't stop!!

I checked out your intro, It seems your in deep with bikes with your buddy. No one here on the Outer Cape makes bikes like these and I ride stag. I must start a Tallbike club out here and I figure the only way I can do that is to make a few more for my work buddies to try. You know that will get 'em fired up!

When you ride the tall bikes you get to mess with peoples heads when they ask questions. Got a minute I'll list a few answers:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It's a tandem I made but I lost the directions during the build.
It keeps the dogs from nipping at my legs.
It's raining. (then spit on them).

How do you get up there? A ladder?: I am a ladder!
How do you get up there? : Viagria. :D
How do you get down? : I look for fat ladies to fall on! :shock:

GL

Graylock said:
I love the Tallbikes and you got an awesome bike there Mike! I avoid the wheelies......... :| ...........to far up to take a header. Rode mine a few years back as my main ride. Now I take it out once in a while, I made to many bikes, I can't stop!!

I checked out your intro, It seems your in deep with bikes with your buddy. No one here on the Outer Cape makes bikes like these and I ride stag. I must start a Tallbike club out here and I figure the only way I can do that is to make a few more for my work buddies to try. You know that will get 'em fired up!

When you ride the tall bikes you get to mess with peoples heads when they ask questions. Got a minute I'll list a few answers:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It's a tandem I made but I lost the directions during the build.
It keeps the dogs from nipping at my legs.
It's raining. (then spit on them).

How do you get up there? A ladder?: I am a ladder!
How do you get up there? : Viagria. :D
How do you get down? : I look for fat ladies to fall on! :shock:

GL

It's a tandem I made but I lost the directions during the build. AAAAAAHAHAHAHA! that's funny!!! :mrgreen:
and as i rode it up to the gas station in the dark i thought about the dogs not being able to get me 8)
and after your tandem comment it got me thinkin :shock: tandem tall bike hmmmmmmmmm

well i took it up to have lunch.the little kids were in awe. took off from there went to a buddys house were i almost got run down by a crotch rocket. came off a side road looking the other way. i locked it up he locked it up had a loonytoons moment were i sat teetering hoping he would move and then fell over.
put some apes on and wheelies are a breeze. video soon
4331_1091806134893_1218698454_30322425_5341588_n.jpg

Takes more guts then I got!..............How about a banana seat, with an 8ft sissy bar? :lol:

KOTA said:
Takes more guts then I got!..............How about a banana seat, with an 8ft sissy bar? :lol:
i got a naner seat and thought about it but right now i can get on it without the help of anything. the 8 ft sissy bar would be super cool but i won't be able to swing my leg over it to mount the bike. i might though. then i could lean back on the sissy and make wheelies a lot easier

first of many i'm sure but here is the video i got my 7yr old to shoot

bicycleguy said:
Now you need to build a trip stack.

need one more mt. bike and some wire. i really really really wanna do the trip with all the wheels but
it will end up kinda funny looking on the front end. one long triple tree with three wheels in it.
geometry is a factor cause i am just about over the hub on this one so she comes up quick and easy.

Put a smaller wheel on the front like a 20" or a 16" and it will drop the front down enough that it wont flip over as easy. I did that on my last trip stack I did out of road bike frames, or you could stretch the stays on the bottom frame.

Dude! That is sooo cool! :mrgreen:
P.s. Your kid is pretty good with the camera too...

Latest posts

Back