First time over the bars.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The middle of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My two year old grandson is too fast for me to keep up with on his stride bike so he has been striding on trails. This slows him down. He loves roots and rocks and actually likes trails more than the street. He didn’t cry, but try and get him to do something he doesn’t want to do and there is all kinds of it. He crashes and it’s ok, but if I cut up his spaghetti then he cries. Doesn’t make sense.

Cuz EVERYONE knows puhsketti is for slurping, grandpa!
DF219F3C-AA69-48EC-9E97-F73C6A14977C.jpeg

A photo from a scene from the 1970s Spaghetti Western Sonny and Jed. This guy got the part because he could eat this plate in seconds. His line after an amazing spaghetti gorge was “whoever invented spaghetti was a genius“. That’s the way our grandson eats spaghetti unless you cut it up. He jams so much down he chokes and pukes, unless you cut it up. Another thing he does that makes no sense.

Last edited:
The rational part of the human brain doesn't finish development until after age 20. We have a few years of this stuff ahead of us still
:banana:

When I was a kid, we found spaghetti sauce behind my little sister's ear from the slurps. Noodle lash!

The rational part of the human brain doesn't finish development until after age 20. We have a few years of this stuff ahead of us still
:banana:

When I was a kid, we found spaghetti sauce behind my little sister's ear from the slurps. Noodle lash!
Even later in boys wasn't it just 8 years ago you went down the stairs and wacked your groin

My kid is 12 he still eats spaghetti that way something only fed by the fact his sisters (14 and 20) are his biggest fan. The more funny they think it is they more he puts in his mouth.
Yeh, I later found out the grandkid isn’t allowed to put that much spaghetti in his mouth at home. He was trying to see how much he could get away with with grandpa watching him, looking at me with sideways eyeball stares while he jammed his maw full. I didn’t know the rules or consequences. Definitely he was showing off. Unbelievable amounts into a two year old mouth. Pre verse humor starts early. I then ruined his fun by cutting it up. He didn’t like that.

Latest posts

Back