Fishing pole carrier?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So I do a lot of fishing local ponds that I could ride my bike over to the ponds. Anyone have any ideas to mount a rod carrier? Would like to do something similar to the baseball bat holders (not at that price though). Thanks for your input.

How about PVC tube mounted to your front fork?

Maybe something like this?

CanalCruiser-01a.jpg

If you can find yourself one of these and two bungee cords you'll be set.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem ... 0981232741
You can carry your fishing poles, and tackle box very easily. I've got an identical one that I used to have on my motorized bike, and I carried my poles, TB, and my battery operated radio to the lake in regularly. and even a 22 inch largemouth bass in once. good luck at the pond, my friend. Catch the big one!

Ccd

2 inch piece of plastic conduit with 2 inch drain plugs in each end. line with 1/4 inch closed cell foam and make it long enough to place your collapsed rod inside. its water and dust proof and your rod is protected. clamp on the bottom of your top tube. small foam lined gun case for your reel. this works for a 5 ft rod and kept mine safe on several 100 plus mile MTB trips while not messing with performance of the bike when trail riding (stuffing dirty socks into the tube stops the rod from rattling)

Troy :wink:

Latest posts

Back