Flickr Photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you post Photo from my Flickr account

FROM FLICKR
To post pics here from a Flickr-account you go to the pic you want, click on 'all sizes' (above the pic). Then you select a size (I prefer 'medium').
Then go to the bottom where it says "Grab the photo's URL". Copy that (command/c or Apple/c), go to place where you want the pic to appear, cne.lick Ithis does not work for meMG, paste (command/v or Apple/v) and click IMG again. Done

This does not work for me!

Hey Streak!

That how to was for the old Flikr, they just completely changed the format... :roll:
Took me 3 days to work it out and had trouble loading the page for a while too...

Now, just click on a photo to bring it up by itself, in the lower left hand corner of the black section behind the photo you will find the title of the pic, a star, a speech balloon and a box with an arrow coming out of it, click on the box with the arrow coming out of it and a share menu will pop up, click on "Grab the HTML/BBCode" click "Medium 500" and at the bottom click "BBcode" then simply copy it and paste into the body of your message.

Hope that works for you,

Luke.

Latest posts

Back