folding mini trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this about a year ago (my own computer a month ago and ability to post photos an hour ago). Has 20" wheels, a 3pc cottered crank and was missing the fork when I got it. By the looks of the rear of the trike and from the stories I was told, this mini trike had a Briggs and Stratton on it for awhile. :mrgreen:

DSCN3477.jpg

I plan to sand it down and repaint it when I get to it, but have a trio of 20" white wall tires on their way.
DSCN3479.jpg

I put on a pair of forks from a 26" Clairidge (only ones with this long of a steerer tube) and a pair of semi-hi rise handlebars. Way fun to ride as I kind of feel like Dr. Xavior from X-men when i'm riding it. Wanna build something to put on the back. Was playing with the idea of building a teardrop rear section for hauling whatever.

Anyways... anyone know what this is? I was thinking maybe a Worksman or ? Thanks for any help.

KJV said:
put a Briggs & Stratton , back on. :mrgreen: 8)
I was toying with the forks/motor from my motor bike, 1969 Solex 49cc roller-type drive, on the front and almost made a deal that would have put a 16" motorized mag wheel on the front and a 600watt battery pack. For now, just gonna rat it out and hope someone can tell me... What is this!?

I know Worksman makes/made a folding 20" trike.
Solex front or another B&S would be cool on this.

The way the rearend works, when I got it there was no chain to go from the rear hub/brake to the drive axle. Pretty clear they ran the motor straight to the rear axle. I allready have the Solex frontend/fork/motor on another bike.

Back