for a good cause

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

so for 4 and a half years i have been keeping my lil hippie's hair off the choppin block. ol'lady and i said when sisters hair was long enough we would go and donate both to locks of love. well yesterday was that day.
sissy's donation
P3280053.jpg

P3280059.jpg

brothers donation
P3280062.jpg

P3280069.jpg

sissy's left brothers right
P3280070.jpg

brothers before
P3280063.jpg

brothers after
P3280074.jpg

is picture 6 the one where she actually realizes you cut that much hair off.. cute pic's

jon said:
is picture 6 the one where she actually realizes you cut that much hair off.. cute pic's

lol he no think that was after momma told him where we were going to eat after we were done

wanted to go to the maury show so he could get a butt load of toys and and i could belt out "locks of love naw i'm here to find my baby's daddy" but momma said karma wouldn't like us being selfish like that.

just hope some little one that has such a big fight on their hands to have a little normalcy in their life

Wow i just found myself reliving something when i was a kid... i had long hair when i was HIS age,sorry about the "HER" thing. we used to travel from so-cal to kansas to visit my grandmother, every place we stopped the waitress would ask what the little girls want to eat..."Im not a girl" i would reply.
this thread just made me old...lol

jon said:
Wow i just found myself reliving something when i was a kid... i had long hair when i was HIS age,sorry about the "HER" thing. we used to travel from so-cal to kansas to visit my grandmother, every place we stopped the waitress would ask what the little girls want to eat..."Im not a girl" i would reply.
this thread just made me old...lol

since he was a baby dressed in camo, cars, trains, "will trade sister for candy" and dark boy colors. people seen the hair and just figured he was a girl.

i think his first sentence was "i'm a boy" so no worries brah just thought it was funny that even after his hair cut "her" was said.

only time i ever got ill over anything being said about him or his hair was when we were waiting for momma at her work and some stuffy crabby old lady belts out after i correct her "HE" "all that hair is just utter waste on a boy, that's just asinine for a boy to have hair like that"

i turn and say even if we are growing it to donate to some little one that is going through cancer treatment and CAN'T grow hair for them self.

kinda felt bad for a second till her ol'man winks at me and gives me a big smile. like he has been wanting to do that for 25yrs

i need to find a pic of me when i was that young, was a beach rat!!! i think ive had short hair once in my life its was in the early 80's.
cool to you for the donation. you have great kids.

my mom was guilty of having a lil hippie also
wanna say i was 4 or 5 in this pic
soni-1.jpg

look at that collar :lol: good head wind and you might take flight :roll: lol

Latest posts

Back