Foremost Swinger? & this Schwinn 20"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this little guy today. Front badge says Foremost, chain Guard says Buzz Bike F-5, front tire says Western Flyer, rear tire is a Carlisle 20x2.125 slick. I say its a rat.
DSCN5488.jpg

DSCN5489.jpg

DSCN5490.jpg

DSCN5491.jpg

and I got this nasty looking 1966 Schwinn
It looks like it has 24" forks choped to 20", the chain guard wont fit, and for some reason the crank rubs on the kick stand.
DSCN5494.jpg

Re: Foremont Swinger? & this Schwinn 20"

The "Foremost" looks like a Murry Eliminator type frame, chain guard does as well, Possibly rebadged under the Foremost name. :?:

pick said:
The "Foremost" looks like a Murry Eliminator type frame, chain guard does as well, Possibly rebadged under the Foremost name. :?:
Yeah, I have been looking for a Murry Eliminator, Ross Apollo, or anything with that frame shape for a while now. It was a matter of me finding the price I wanted. Now that I have one I bet I will find a few more in my price range. I was leaning more on Murray, I like them alot.

Jaxon said:
Your buzz bike was probably a 5 speed bike originally. Post the serial number and someone can tell you what is was
I think so, it has the tell tell sign of rust where the shifter used to be. I just dont think I want to hunt down all the parts to make it a five speed again.

here is what I could read M95370251?956?

Latest posts

Back