Found a few today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Part of a Hoarders pile pulled these out this Mornin , and placed three Bug Bombs in the shed for the returne place was Crawling with Black Widows, what i could see what was left was Skinny tire three speed bikes and a few StingRays ...

1027141314.jpg

Most Likely will all get Flipped
Or Parted out ?

~Rafael~

lol' nah a lil soapy water took care of those Critter's !

~Rafael~

Was reaching for my chainsaw in barn about a month ago and felt two sharp stings. Think it was a brown recluse didn't see a wasp - wow, arm swelled up and right hand was painful for like 3 days then subsided. I'm more careful now.
Nice pile of bikes - must of been there like 50 years.

Well the sad part is i"d been goin back and forth with the Old fella about a price for the bikes for a while ,ther was a real nice Girls Spaceliner among them i wanted, then i saw his Wife and she said He had passed away , and asked me to haul them off...i went back and the Spaceliner was Gone ,,but i just could"nt leave all those bikes there ..

~Rafael~

That pink men's cruiser can't be original. Is it?

I would spare the blue men's cruiser and the little green girl's Sting-Ray. The others...fix up or part out, it's all up to you.

That pink men's cruiser can't be original. Is it?

I would spare the blue men's cruiser and the little green girl's Sting-Ray. The others...fix up or part out, it's all up to you.

lol',,That Men's Cruiser is Actually Red Must be the Sun that made it appear "Pink" in the pic.
I was thinkin of keeping the Bule Cruiser ? and the Wife has Dibs on the Violet "Hollywood" ( for my Granddaughter)
All the others will most likely Be put on Clist as a bundle Deal or two, Unless Some one Here on "RRB"
is interested ?

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back