found a honda!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its technicly not a bicycle, but I got this little honda on a bicycle pick, the guy was going to scrap it, so I wheeled it into the back of my dads truck. Put in a new battery, and it runs! Even the owners manual is still under the seat. :shock:
7597728984_1e9d08afbe.jpg

now I can listen to my beach boys record and know what they ment in "little honda" this thing is alot of fun! I might turn it into a cafe racer in the near future.

Those Honda twins are bulletproof, no wonder it started right up. I found one, CM400E 25 years old with 4000 miles on it and just cleaned the carbs and charged the battery. Then I painted it to look older. I sold it before moving to Florida, too many inept drivers.

23r06qc.jpg

Yup, haha. Me and my dad are going to order new air cleaners for it soon, and new clutch and break levers. Then it'll be ready.for the road! And I'll be able to take this to go out picking for bicycles instead of my mom's moped :D

I had that same bike back when I was 12..it was a big bike for me at the time..lol
I used to ride it from a park bench..that was the only way I could start to ride it or unless someone balanced the bike :) It made me a good rider with a clutch, brake and balance.....I had a great childhood... :wink:

Haha, I bet it was. I can hold it up, but it's touch and go because bolt upright I barley touch on my tip toes, so I half to lean it over a bit onto one foot, but the odd time out it almost falls over onto me. It's my biggest bike yet, I've had a 50cc, bumped up to a 60cc then back to a 50 and then my 74 indian dirtbike, and now this!

Awesome bike, I have had a lot of Hondas. A cb400, magna, sabre, two gold wings, a shadow, and a 305 dream. All great bikes. Also learned on a Yamaha xs400 after that I bought the magna and I was hooked on Hondas.

This thing is fun, but my indian is still better on the trails :)

Its a 1974 cb360g, and my indian is a 1974 me-125. Both were bought brand new at the same place! Staples sports in my home town. The indian runs, but I need a new connecting rod bushing for it and a set of front and rear drive sprockets.

Latest posts

Back