found in ditch on the way home

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pit the chain on and rode it
IM000034.jpg

what should i do with it?

I think I'd Let the cops know what I found before I did anything with it, just in case it was reported stolen.

Some kid mighta lost his only wheels.

Dennis

Lightfoot said:
I think I'd Let the cops know what I found before I did anything with it, just in case it was reported stolen.

Dennis

it was beside the trash cans that where dumped but did not take bike ,chain was off and peddels are broke and back rimm was all the way to one side
i think it was trash
kiked the rimm over and put the chain on and rode it
would not have took it if ithought it was not trash

Lightfoot said:

Dennis

Nahh, just grind serials and repaint!

Here is the same tube cut at the middle. Move the right side to the left and it changes from an "S" bend to a "C" like bend. This will need just a little bit of stock added to reach the seat post (the missing part is in white).

Randy did something like this with one of his once -

Girlstoboysbikecopyflipped.jpg

Peal off the decals (or not) & put it on Craigslist for at least $100 as a "vintage classic from the '40's or '50's"
That's what they seem to do around here...so many idiots trying to pass turds off as treasures, the only good deals are at vintage bike shows!

You got yourself what I call a "no-locker", a bike u don't have to worry about, but yeah, you're only a couple of welds & a rattle can away from a decent manly rat ride...good luck

Back