Found this one at an auction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was at an auction, I missed it but asked if it sold, they said no, so I offered a $1.00 for it and got it.
...a little beat up but good for parts or ? ...it's a Hiawatha.
bikes114.jpg

Come on! It's not worth a dollar, look at that bent rear wheel! :lol: Great find, looks like there is lots of potential in this one; parts or otherwise.

Great bike and an awsome find! The problem with living in CA (among many other problems) is that most of the state has been picked through already and most of the "deals" and "finds" are too far and few in between. When they do come up, especially at auctions, people think that the rustier it is, the more money it's worth.

You did a very nice job for $1. It's perfect the way it is. I'd change out the wheels/tires, add a seat and start riding.

...decided it was time to get this ol girl rideable; made some headway today;...here's what it looks like so far...
redhuffyetc050.jpg

redhuffyetc047.jpg

SCORE. I count quite a few part out $$$ in that first picture.

Great idea to get it ride able.

STEAL @ A DOLLAR! I'll give you $5 for it!!! :lol: :lol: Lots of good parts on that girl! 8)

Latest posts

Back