FOUNTAIN and WATER PICS - Let's see your bikes in front of fountains, water features, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
59.jpg

Water Fountain pic from Forsyth Park :D

1666626672755.png

Specialized RockHopper FS A1 at the Mississippi River as a barge goes by. Davenport, Iowa. This tug was pushing 15 barges. 12 filled, probably with corn or soybeans headed for export. The river has been at very low levels this year, sometimes getting barges stuck.

Last edited:
Schwinn Rocket 88 Stage 2. Waiting for the ferry to Madeline Island, Wisconsin in 2001.
Using my first digital camera. Got the bike during one the Schwinn bankruptcy clearance sales. One bike I now regret selling. I thought it was too plush. I tried out some fast track tires during this trip and after getting dumped on my rear 4 times, I got rid of those tires. The tires have a fine bead texture. Designed for hard pack dirt. They lose all traction on anything loose or wet.

Schwinn Rocket 88 Stage 2

Schwinn Rocket 88 Stage 2. Waiting for the ferry to Madeline Island, Wisconsin in 2001.
Using my first digital camera. Got the bike during one the Schwinn bankruptcy clearance sales. One bike I now regret selling. I thought it was too plush. I tried out some fast track tires during this trip and after getting dumped on my rear 4 times, I got rid of those tires. The tires have a fine bead texture. Designed for hard pack dirt. They lose all traction on anything loose or wet.

Schwinn Rocket 88 Stage 2
Those were great bikes!

I've been on that ferry!

Under the boardwalk.
Coney_Island_Pier.jpeg

The lime green waters of Coney Island.
East_River_Manhattan.jpeg

Manhattan's upper East side.
Brooklyn.png

Once the longest suspension bridge, named after a pirate and misspelled on road signs for decades. Also the bay in which this country's longest running cold-case occurred. (Blamed it on unseen natives but it was likely mutiny)
Manhattan_Bridge.jpeg
The East River from The Manhattan Bridge and some leftovers from July 4th in Brooklyn, not my fire.
July_Fourth.jpeg

I have to giggle at how we've all got photos of our bikes posing like they were our kids at the ready to show should someone request. As you might notice I took way more pictures of my first child.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back