four wide NHRA dragracing tomorrow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure what time it airs check your listings but tomorrow will be the first time 4 wide pro class drag racing will be done at the new z max dragway. i am watching qualifying right now on espn and although i am still not sure about it well it is very neat to watch the fuel cars. THIS IS HISTORY!!!

and yes i do know that way back in the early days of drag racing they ran 4 wide but they were not going this fast :shock:

I live about an hour + a half NW of there. I don't know if they got much racing in, rained here about all day. They have a sweet car show next door at the speedway, I went last spring and there were some sweet rat rods there! -Adam

Just finally got a chance to watch this off the DVR...not really sure if it will catch on...awful lot of redlights and some people that were a day late off the line..seems a tad confusing with the blue lights and all...Would have given anything to be standing between lanes 2 and 3 when all 4 fuel cars were lit !!!!

Latest posts

Back