Fowlerville Michigan Xmas Parade

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back by popular demand, The Fowlerville Christmas Parade.
Sataurday, Dec. 5th @ 6:00pm. We can meet up @ O'Conner's Party Store @ 5:00pm then go to staging from there. The address is 650 S. Grand Ave. Fowlerville, Mi. 48836.

This is a great time! The town really appreciates our bikes and they go nuts as we ride by!
BE THERE! 8)

Fowlerville isn't too far away, I ran a demo derby there a few years back, I think I can make this. Gotta make sure my delta horn has batteries in it though.

Hey Chad, You might know Ronnie or his dad Don Whitt. They've been pretty acxtive in both the demos and figure 8 in Fowlerville. Ronnie runs the 65 car if I remember correctly.
Hope to see ya there!

Chainsaw said:
Hey Chad, You might know Ronnie or his dad Don Whitt. They've been pretty acxtive in both the demos and figure 8 in Fowlerville. Ronnie runs the 65 car if I remember correctly.
Hope to see ya there!

I didn't get too chummy with the locals..I went with a group all from Monroe county..We hit U.S.A. sanctioned derbies in Sumpter, Mason, Adrian, Coldwater, and Fowlerville. That was back in '03-'04. I haven't run a derby since. Financially, I can't swing buying, building and transporting a car anymore, and the rules down here have changed to 1980 and newer..I guess the idea was to make it more competetive for everyone, but all it really did was make it more difficult and expensive to run, since if you want to make it through your heat you have to run a Crown Vic/Grand Marquis/Town Car w/ a Chevy drivetrain in it. That's a bit much I think.

Just a few more hours and we ride! Gigs is gonna be in the parade but she'll be driving a van for a friend. Gotta decorate the bikes in the morning after we get to ScrapYard Choppers. Should get pretty wild on Main Street!

Back