FreakBike Math!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now look at exercise equipment and coat racks in a whole new light. Amazing creativity.

looks like it wants to kill !!! :shock:

where did the seat come from ? very cool 8)

Randy, the geometry just kinda happened on its own. :lol: The bike was just about complete several months ago. As I was finshing it up, welding wise, I noticed that the "factory" bends weren't matching up. So a little grinder therapy cured the problem. But it also left me with various parts that didn't match anymore. A couple of more chops, some measurements, grinding and welding and the bike looked completly different than originally planned. This truely was and is a "Dark Journey"! I'm very pleased with the way it turned out!
I'm hoping to find some more of these exercisers so that I can build the version that I originally intended, it will blow a few brain cells when it rolls down the street!

Cman, now you know why many friends and relatives get kinda antsy when I start looking things over in their garages and basements! :shock:

Hooch, thanks for the compliment! I've notice that a few of our local squirrels are checking me out!

CCR, wait til it's completed! Even the street urchins in Detroit will run scared! The seat is off of an old exercise bike that we found in the garbage a few years back.

The tripletrees, fork legs and kickstand are off from the Schwinn chopper, most everything else is from the cardio glider and healthriders. The Schwinn fork legs are used as sleeves for the health rider parts that now make up the front forks. Handlebars are off of one of the exercisers. They were originally one piece. I cut them in half and flopped them around until they looked cool. 8)

Here's a couple of exclusive pics!

Seat shot taken in the beginning of fabwork ....
dcf4cdd0.jpg

Front shot of how she sits. After a little adjusting, she's off for paint ....
3d58d556.jpg

Latest posts

Back