Free Free Free!!! my favorite price

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I came home and these two were sitting in the yard upside down, I like the yellow MX bike, think it needs a Troy Lee makeover, never found out where they came from,
037-2.jpg

The Schwinn came from a lady who wants me to build a "fat old lady bike" three speed and fat tires and to take my time, this one her husband could not find tires for 26x1 3/8 kinda strange wheels sealed bearing ,but I love the brakes BMX goodness looks eighties.
033-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

036.jpg

035-1.jpg

sweet score..
id offer to buy those mx1000s off you but im broke XD
surely though, if you dont plan on using those, feel free to pass em along to me :wink:

Wheels look like 650B wheels that came on some Raleigh bikes like the "Tamarack"

Take that 901 off the front and use it for the rear brake. The 901 is a much less sort after than that MX 1000 yet it stops WAY better. The $50 spot that you could get for the MX 1000 will go a long way in fixing up the rest of the bike for her.

Bri-in-RI said:
Take that 901 off the front and use it for the rear brake. The 901 is a much less sort after than that MX 1000 yet it stops WAY better. The $50 spot that you could get for the MX 1000 will go a long way in fixing up the rest of the bike for her.
\
+1

Latest posts

Back