FREE Herbie VW Bug!! HUGE Car!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
First, this Herbie car does not drive. Last time we messed with it, I recall the lights and sound worked. I don't remember about the pseudo hydraulics that make the body rise. Also, it does not drive. It crashed into a fence post or curb one day and that was it. It just wouldn't respond to the transmitter.
Rather than just throw it in the trash I'm willing to ship it to someone who might want to use it for parts or modernize it with new RC as a project car. Maybe display it in a man cave or with their real 1:1 VW. It's free except for paying shipping. If interested, let me know and I'll get you the shipping cost. If nobody wants it, it's going to the curb Friday!
I accept PayPal (add 3% extra to cover fee), cash, or Postal Mondey Order.

I'm sorry man, I just came here to post the car has...not technically sold per say since I gave it away...I'll say Herbie has been adopted already.

Growing up, I loved to watch the original movies and I was in junior high when the last one came out and I had to go see it - three times! I really did not want to put a Herbie out for the landfill so I'm thrilled to have found it a new home. I have a smaller R/C car that I'm keeping. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell my Herbie die-cast or not though.

Latest posts

Back