Free Ross Eurotour

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went by my friends today to check out a mower he is fixing up for me, and I seen this bike when I got there but figured it was someone there talking shop with my friend. Well it turns out his uncle had dropped it off for his girls but since the girls wont put the bikes they have momma said it had to go. Yep it went, right into the back of my truck. Pretty nice all the way around. I have to adjust the 3 speed and its good to go.

That seems understandable due to their extra large size and age. Are you planning to swap the wheel set because of problems with the IGH? Which IGH does it have? My guess is it probably has a Shimano 333.

It actually has the 3s, Actually just swapping them out because I want the three speed setup for a build Im doing and I have a handle twist 3 speed set up Im going to put on this.

I have a 3S hub that is original to a 1980's Huffy manufactured Coast to Coast badged mens light weight. The 3S hub has worked well for me although I don't ride the bike often.

Latest posts

Back