free to a good warm southern home!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snowbound.gif

Their predicting a low of 17 F and a high of 34 F for Friday here. Might want to stay put for a few days. No snow in the forecast, but usually when we get snow is when they don't predict it. It was in the 70's here last week. Thanks!!!

I camped overnight last week on Mt Greylock - it was 0 degrees base temp, -8 wind chill. wuhooo! we were doing jumping jacks to keep warm while warming up our dinner. no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I camped overnight last week on Mt Greylock - it was 0 degrees base temp, -8 wind chill. wuhooo! we were doing jumping jacks to keep warm while warming up our dinner. no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.

I hope you are seeing a doctor for that "problem" of yours lol
gimme 65 plus all year :)

We have to get the wackiest weather award this year.

It's almost like an alternating deal....70s one day, 30s the next, two days later, back in the 60s, then a day later back in the 40s.

Thursday and Friday's highs are in the 40s and then the next 8 days are in the mid 60s.

C'mon down Hooch. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
We have to get the wackiest weather award this year.

It's almost like an alternating deal....70s one day, 30s the next, two days later, back in the 60s, then a day later back in the 40s.

Thursday and Friday's highs are in the 40s and then the next 8 days are in the mid 60s.

C'mon down Hooch. :wink:
don't tempt me hahaaha
I could throw 30 or so of these nice old Iowa bikes on the Dodge and pay for my trip hahaha

Sorry I just had to....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :lol:

Tempe, AZ

Local forecastHourlyTen-dayMapsAverages
Current conditions (as of 1:51 PM) Today's forecast °F | °C
Clear72°F
Feels like: 72°F

Barometer: 30.1 in
Dewpoint: 25°
Humidity: 17%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: NA
Precip last 24 hrs: 0 in
Wind: 6 mph N
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
UV Index: 2 Low
Observed at Phoenix, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

All times shown are local to Tempe.
Today Hi: 73°
Lo: 38°

Clear
6 PM 66°
Clear
9 PM 55°
Clear
Midnight 49°
Clear

Rat Rod said:
No worries...Harley and I get ours come August. :shock:
He's not kidding. I was in Wichita Falls, TX a week before the Hotter'n heck Hundred ride this past August. I saw a bank sign that said the temp was 112 add about 60% humidity to that and it is a little miserable. Today did start a little cool though 31* but this afternoon made up for it. :D

Latest posts

Back