freestyle hub

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some of you may have seen the GT if got my hands on yesterday well with some help from here i found out what year it is, but I decided to look into more of it. I found markings on the rear hub that looks like a small i next to either a L or a 1. Can anyone tell me if they have seen marks like this or know what company it is and if this is from the same era as the bike which is a 86

freewheel is not a free coaster, 2 different beasts, is it big like a coaster brake but no brake arm?

JT is prolly what it says, Joytech is what it stands for. got a pic? :?

Thats what I love about this site, If you dont know something about a bike there is someone here that does. It is a joytech hub, as soon as I seen their logo on their site I was like yep thats it. heres the best pic of it I can get right now. It looks alot like their A01E-14 hub
IMG_20121103_220541.jpg

Are they any good? I was just going by the shape of the hub housing. Thanks for the help I dont usually mess with freestyle bikes unless an old one happens to come my way. Muscle, bmx, and cruisers are more what I like to build.

Back