FRESH FINDS ITS BEEN A BUSY WEEK .TREK SPECIALIZED & RALEIGH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
These are my finds from the last 7 days ,The only exception being the Shogun bike ..I normally dont buy new stuff but the price was reasonable. The only exception being the Shogun bike .ive had that one a while .. Im keeping the Trek Town & country The specialized & the Raleigh for now. But the others are sale or trade localy Near Hingham Mass. ..

DSC05410.jpg

Id like more info on the raieigh if a raleigh expert happens to see this . It has 28 inch tires rear facing dropouts .Im wondering if it originally had a chain guard ?? Anyway here they are...
DSC05403.jpg

DSC05404.jpg

DSC05405.jpg

DSC05401.jpg

DSC05444.jpg

DSC05398.jpg

that last step through i think it says armstrong .. thats a light in front? if so looks cool looking for sure nice haul

The best things to me me on the Armstrong bike is the pump is stamped Armstrong, but it has a oval spot on the pump tube :cry: Great for display though .. Also the tool bag is stamped Raleigh with the bird .. :D The Arm strong is a parts gold mine I think i may auctial have the fenders for it though so Im on the fence on what to do with it. :?
jaysmo said:
that last step through i think it says armstrong .. thats a light in front? if so looks cool looking for sure nice haul

sounds like you found hen's teeth in the armstrong and it a keeper for sure... i like it for than the others cool parts on that

I believe My bike is much older than that one based on the frame tube shifter? But I have a feeling your right about it having a guard..
Thank you for the help.. :D
jaysmo said:
sounds like you found hen's teeth in the armstrong and it a keeper for sure... i like it for than the others cool parts on that

Latest posts

Back