Fresh one Owner Schwinn Jaguar & accesories..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is a Bike I just picked up from the original owner .Its a 1956 Schwinn Jaguar ..
I have not made a desion what I'm doing with the bike yet ?? Other than The seat & hub shiners are going on my 51 Columbia. :mrgreen: The bike is missing the tank & has the wrong seat.
I would consider a trade for the bike minus the pedals, seat, & Hub shiners For a Banana Bike with a frame shifter or a nice 26 inch Balloon bike with a Tank..Id prefer a local trade because of the shipping factor but Id consider shipping for the right trade...

The tires are near NOS Originals the rear tire has some very minor cracking ..They & the pedals where added in 1973 just before the bike was stored.Also the rear hub was total rebuilt in 1973 ..

DSC08532.jpg

DSC08535.jpg

DSC08538.jpg

DSC08540.jpg

DSC08545.jpg

DSC08555.jpg

DSC08565.jpg

Wow...that's the whole package right there 8) .... cool bike, cool seat, cool parts.

Real nice score!

The tank was removed when he gave it to a neighbors kid for 2 years & the original owner got the bike back two years later. The tank & original seat was tossed away by accident in a unmarked box. I miss the tank But not the seat this seat is way better :D
B607 said:
I wonder why they took the tank off? Tanks, tanks a lot. :x Gary

Latest posts

Back