Fresh Trek find...anybody have an extra wheel?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this bike up today. It is missing the front tire/rim. One of the pedals is missing also. The crank arm on that side is stripped out. So if anyone has the correct Bontrager Camino 26" front tire and rim let me know.
001-23.jpg

I have a Shimano 3-ring MTB crank set from years ago. I upgraded on my ride, and this set has been in a drawer forever. PM me if you're interested and I'll send some pics and we can work out a price.

Thanks to the help from a couple awesome ratrod members it looks like I might have all the parts lined up to get this bike back on the road. I ended up having the correct size tire in my junk room.
Thanks for all the help guys. I truly appreciate it.
Pat

I thought I sent you a pm. I am interested in your crank. I will try another pm.
Pat

pkh1974 said:
Awesome! How much was yours? I got mine for $8.
Wow you scored! I'll double your money on it. I gave a Jackson for mine. :mrgreen:

trek7300001.jpg

Me too. It's one bike I could make a killing on but it rides so nice it's a keeper. Soon as you get yours on the road you'll see what I mean they ride great.

Latest posts

Back