From Mt Rushmore

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm an old BMXer and part time bike collector. At one time I had over 50 bikes in my garage. Now I'm down to around 30. I'll be moving soon and I'll be liquidating a lot of stock. I dig the pics of your guys bikes and when I get some time, I'll be posting some pics of my stuff.

When I'm not biking, I play Bass or Drums (depends on the week) at our church. I'm currently unemployed but that's okay, I have faith that God will provide.

Oh I'll be moving to the greater Phoenix area next month.

Here's a link to my website http://www.dreambmx.com

Mike

At one time I had over 50 bikes in my garage. Now I'm down to around 30. I'll be moving soon and I'll be liquidating a lot of stock

Sssssshhhh! Careful or you'll start a stampede!!!!!!!!!

There's been a few BMX bikes on here recently and a couple of really well done BMX cruiser conversions too. I'm sure I speak for everyone when saying we are looking forward to seeing your bikes. Welcome to the site.

Welcome....

south dakota? correct? if so why in the world would you ever want to leave one of thee best places around?

cause i can tell you right now youd be better off staying there than coming down here to this horrible overly populated pit of a metropolis city - phoenix, az. the employment rate is dropping here lately too. getting bad here. unless youre coming down for schooling then heading back out of this pit ? i would wish tthis place on noone . even myself :wink:

i personally cant wait to get back up north - montana - dakota area.

oh yeah welcome .

ps: bring the bike pile with you. this place is getting dried up for good diggings .

Back