... From My Front Door

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Captain Awesome normally I would appreciate your reactions but nothing to like there that tree is almost gone. I'm so over it I want to ride in shorts.
12 years ago this August we made the conscious decision of "no more snow!" and moved to warmer climates

12 years ago this August we made the conscious decision of "no more snow!" and moved to warmer climates
No way to avoid the snow in Canada
IMG_20230303_140752234.jpg

This is the first sign of spring tim Hortons roll up the rim every March.

Hope the kids you were yelling at weren't chasing you
Haha Ingola has the inside scoop, apparently Matti discovered a phrase, for which there is no version in French: "you may go ahead of me..."
They definitely don't like taking their place at the back of a line, and my manners lessons come at high volume, sometimes with colorful language

First ride of the year was a frozen buns sprint to the corner store View attachment 227243
Legs are not pleased at being woken from their slumber but the Duck was eager for more
Lol you need to get those legs in shape or I'll be peddling backwards to keep up. Buns have been frozen solid and legs have been pushing through the snow.

You know how far I am from Short Line. There and back was a workout. Really missing that Worksman trike indoor leg trainer
Don't worry I won't tell them its two blocks. Next year get a winter bike. Even if you don't want to bike in the gross there's lots of dry days on the road.

Some sunny above freezing days have got me and the wife out on bikes for the first time this year.
thumbnail_IMG_4381.jpg

We have also taken long walks (3+miles so far) on more blustery days when the roads were clear of snow. I dislike the walks as makes my knees ache, but it really helped to build back my leg muscles and made my first 7mi bike rides much easier. :)

Really missing that Worksman trike indoor leg trainer
Visiting with an old friend
IMG_20230329_111505758.jpg

Did I tell you this place is big? Zoom in and you can see a stacked pallet at the center of the drive aisle, that's about a third of the way through the building.

Latest posts

Back