... From My Front Door

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a raccoon up the tree in the backyard last night, and a pileated '...... made a mess of my birch last week.
Lol reread a post thanks to a like received, looks like my bird friend fell foul of the censor board. It's a woodPECKER folks.

Wow. This is a problem. Walk three blocks north from my front door to the spot where this picture was taken. It's on the way to the ThundrrrLads school, we walk past this ten times a week
IMG_20230524_171320.jpg

That's a coyote, and certainly not one who is afraid of humans.

This morning, 6 am, I embarked from my front door:
Hmmmmm, that's an unusual kitty trotting down the street. Oh wow, nope, it's a red fox! Never seen one in my life anywhere before last month. Now that they're clear cutting the woods north of my place all the wildlife is moving into the neighborhood. Had a raccoon up the tree in the backyard last night, and a pileated '...... made a mess of my birch last week.
Congrats to you bro, you've witnessed deforestation first hand! while seemingly nice and comfy that red fox has probably visited many a time over the years, fox's are more nocturnal than day trekers so its quite rare to see one in the day!

Wow. This is a problem. Walk three blocks north from my front door to the spot where this picture was taken. It's on the way to the ThundrrrLads school, we walk past this ten times a weekView attachment 233840
That's a coyote, and certainly not one who is afraid of humans.
just chase it away, throw stuff at it, do people capture these young and keep as pets, maybe its been released or fed by humans!
I have a gel blaster that would make him move LOL, but dont kill it whatever you do!
Now that ive looked at this for a while its quite possible its waiting in ambush for a youngster!

They follow me home from work there all over we had one in our back yard
There's a dead whitetail in the field, he's been snacking. So much of the bush between here and guindon has been cleared recently and you know that beyond there it's wide open for miles. I lost a bunch more neighborhood trails last fall. I'm like that coyote, soon it'll all be urban and I'll be outta place

There's a dead whitetail in the field, he's been snacking. So much of the bush between here and guindon has been cleared recently and you know that beyond there it's wide open for miles. I lost a bunch more neighborhood trails last fall. I'm like that coyote, soon it'll all be urban and I'll be outta place
I know the one trail by Vincent Massey is gone the few up near work are getting replaced with a water park and the peanut line is now where people dump there garbage that are to cheap to pay the 1 dollar for the extra bag

Like the skunks living beside my house

Not too far from my front door to one of my favorite spots from back in the day.
IMG_20230602_104113562.jpg

The old way in is blocked now, but believe it or not, my buddy drove his K Car down here so we could fish.
IMG_20230602_105158648.jpg
Duck Norris is in there somewhere.
IMG_20230602_104430756.jpg

It's a little slice of heaven right there off the path a little bit. We were here before they paved a way
IMG_20230602_104615432.jpg

Got wet feet for that one, but it felt great on a scorcher of a day. Doofus forgot to move his shoes out of the picture
IMG_20230602_104620900.jpg
IMG_20230602_104715179.jpg

There's the rock I was standing on, I've cast a line a hundred thousand times from there. It's a bit of a climb out, but I can take the easy way for that, I've only got one gear. A couple of minutes on the escalator, and here's the view from above
IMG_20230602_110827768.jpg
IMG_20230602_110815142.jpg

Bit too steep to descend here, foot travel only at this spot

Last edited:
Not too far from my front door to one of my favorite spots from back in the day.
View attachment 235088
The old way in is blocked now, but believe it or not, my buddy drove his K Car down here so we could fish.View attachment 235087Duck Norris is in there somewhere.View attachment 235082
It's a little slice of heaven right there off the path a little bit. We were here before they paved a way View attachment 235084
Got wet feet for that one, but it felt great on a scorcher of a day. Doofus forgot to move his shoes out of the picture
View attachment 235089View attachment 235091

There's the rock I was standing on, I've cast a line a hundred thousand times from there. It's a bit of a climb out, but I can take the easy way for that, I've only got one gear. A few couple of minutes later, here's the view from above View attachment 235086View attachment 235085
Bit too steep to descend here, foot travel only
I got drunk once and rolled down that slope was bruised all over

Latest posts

Back