From Steve Colby, Coordinator of the New Annual Dandy Bicycle Parade and Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been following Rat Rod Bikes.com, on Facebook, for some time now. During this time, I have Shared a number images of bicycles with members of my home page and with my page "The New Annual Dandy Bicycle Parade and Swap Meet". I invite members of the Rat Rod Bikes Forum to visit the FB page and join us in making the Parade and Swap Meet a success. The Parade will be held in Cumberland, MD, on August 23, 2014 (Where the C&O Canal Path and the Great Allegheny Passage Trail meet).
We are looking for Rat Rodders to join the Parade. There will be prizes for the best of each category (See FB page for a list of categories.)
We are also looking for vendors for the Swap Meet (Manufacturers and dealers welcome.). We hope to make the Swap Meet an annual event.
You can see the FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-...Kurt-Detwiler-Memorial/603774749653947?ref=hl
Those who want more information can contact me via email at: [email protected] or via phone at: 301-707-8549.

Back