Fun day.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a bike out of trash.
DSCF0847.jpg

DSCF0850.jpg

Helped a friend make a bike, Not done yet.
DSCF0844.jpg

DSCF0846.jpg

And heres a video of my friend doing a catwalk, He tried 2 teach me but yeah aint hapnin..

Having fun and sharing it is what it is all about. A 3spd bike with cool shifter nice score.

Can someone tell me what this bike is worth before i tear into it? I had some cool ideas last night...

Dont know whats its worth, but the "hercules" headbadge is super cool!

a few parts are worth a bit but overall its not worth anything I had a 1964 mens hercules in black if you look on the rear hub it will say sturmey archer and have a date like 63 the badge is identical to mine so its about the same age
hercules was its own company til the late 50s and it was bought out by the raliegh company
I stll have the frame if you want to make it a mens bike
but I would just keep it as a rider as it is .. they are one of the best riding most durable bikes ever made
Jeff

Hooch said:
a few parts are worth a bit but overall its not worth anything I had a 1964 mens hercules in black if you look on the rear hub it will say sturmey archer and have a date like 63 the badge is identical to mine so its about the same age
hercules was its own company til the late 50s and it was bought out by the raliegh company
I stll have the frame if you want to make it a mens bike
but I would just keep it as a rider as it is .. they are one of the best riding most durable bikes ever made
Jeff

It looks exactly like my Raliegh Sport.
It will never die !!

Rickster, do you live next to a landfill? Where are all these "bikes from the trash" coming from? I don't think someones garage means trash...

:mrgreen:

Nope dharma its not, I broke it and sent it home with CHAINSAW JIM! HAHA! yeah i was riding it 2 the store before skool, the chainguard broke so i kicked the heck out of it so it wouldnt catch on the pedal arms tryed 2 fix it and i couldnt so i left it in the back yard, WENT 2 SKOOL As a greese monkey that day/

skoda said:
Rickster, do you live next to a landfill? Where are all these "bikes from the trash" coming from? I don't think someones garage means trash...

So you mean finders keepers loosers weepers dosent apply here?

ricksterr1221 said:
Nope dharma its not, I broke it and sent it home with CHAINSAW JIM! HAHA! yeah i was riding it 2 the store before skool, the chainguard broke so i kicked the heck out of it so it wouldnt catch on the pedal arms tryed 2 fix it and i couldnt so i left it in the back yard, WENT 2 SKOOL As a greese monkey that day/

one person's broken bike is another's...well...Bike!

Hercules are awesome bikes! Well made English bikes. My dad had one and gave it away to a guy he works with, along with his coppertone Varsity. The Hercules may be worth a few bucks, probably not many. May be worth just cleaning up a little rather than chopping up.

Bummer, but the guy he gave it to, his last name is Hercules, so it was cool for what that was worth!

Good finds Rickster, you've got the Spidey-Sense!

young jedi, revenge is sweet, but karma is sweeter.

you should have called the police on the stolen pills.

call the cops or leave him be, it will come back to him.

Back