Furry children

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well our latest puppy gave us a scare....I don't know how its actually spelled so I will keep it family friendly and call it a SHEET-ZU she is 6 months old and my daughter named her Tinkerbell (go figure) well my wife is very attatched , so friday night the dog wont stand up or even get water for herself and my wife was at work, so she left early ,came home in tears so we called around trying to find an emergency vet. Found one so off she went $130 later after getting a shot she was up and about and they never did find out what happened seems to be doing fine now but it just gets a little scary with something like that, I will have to get some bike related puppy pics sometime.

be careful with those dog treats.

Ive heard some are made in china... no kidding!

A family friend just about lost their pup becasue of it. $1500 later and the pup pulled through. Vet said something about the china made dog treats.

Ive got two little dogs myself and I give them cheerios, oyster crackers or mini rice cakes for treats.

Glad to hear your dog is ok, they do get to be like small family members.

Latest posts

Back