Galt town hooligan part two

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ne4a5ube.jpg
well I yanked her out of the pile here is whats left. Gonna redo her, not sure if it will be done or if this is even legal but oh well, toss caution to the wind bet it all on rust!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

That was once... many parts ago, one of my favorite build off bikes of all time. It'll be fun seeing what you do with it this time around. Welcome to BO9!

I reckon you're wanting that BEST DOODADS prize.o_O

Good start with a couple of carbs that are of course useless on a bike, but perfect doodads.

Will be interesting to see what other doodadery goes on. :39:

Glen.

Cheers to the first two time Build Off winner!
4.jpg

:eek: WoW ,,that's all that's left ,Wish I could of Swooped that thing up when I saw in down in Sac. It'll be cool too se what you do with it !

~Rafael~

I reckon you're wanting that BEST DOODADS prize.o_O

Good start with a couple of carbs that are of course useless on a bike, but perfect doodads.

Will be interesting to see what other doodadery goes on. :39:

Glen.

Actually Glen, if you look up the original build, the carbs weren't useless. Through some incredible engineering, they were bells.

zyhumute.jpg
sebugu9e.jpg
I'm tackling the fork first since I used the old fork on another bike and like it too much on that one. I already tried a double crown and thought it looked like the poor thing ran into a wall. So it needs to be out there. Here is a hint the schwinn fork is only the back half

4u4emyry.jpg
I've got these double wide rims I made years ago. Don't got much for rolling stock so they will have to do

3a7yqavy.jpg
one part of this bike that was hurried before was how I attached the saw blade. Loved the tail light, but to me the rest always looked sorta stuck on. This gonna be one of the first things to get sorted out.

Latest posts

Back