Galt town hooligan part two

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's done, did my best with the pics its in the finished area

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for supporting my build and allowing her to play. Wish everyone the best of luck.
2utujuze.jpg

Just wanted to post these pics up from Kickstand magazine issue 4 to show what this bike once looked like for those like me, who were not around the first time:

14792240645_b549ee13a0_z.jpg

14792238985_4d907f1d15_z.jpg

As great and inspiring as the original version was, I think the new version is even better! Really loving those cream tires on it!

Luke.

Luke that one picture took forever to get. We took 300 + that night and due to the bike being dark when the flash hit the chrome it blinded the shot.

Luke that one picture took forever to get. We took 300 + that night and due to the bike being dark when the flash hit the chrome it blinded the shot.

And here I was thinking it bad that I had to do a second shot without the flash to take the pic of the page! :21:

Luke.

However this year for my finish pics I was on a time crunch due to trophy building for the rat bike rodeo. So I took like 20 or so. I didn't take that picture in the magazine my friend did. What you can't see is about five lights placed just out of camera shot and it was way hot so we kept having to move the bike and wet the pavement.

I totally agree, the first time it looked mean and dark, this time I wanted a more traditional hot rod look.

Thank you so much to allow the old girl in. And thanks to those who have voted, there was more I wanted to do but I'm also busy building trophies for the rat bike rodeo.

Karfer, I must say that your early RRB builds offered real inspiration to my entry to the hobby/pastime/obsession a few years back and they still do.:thumbsup:Thanks.
I'm happy to finish my first build off and to enter 'Club 22' in your company.
22s.jpg

Latest posts

Back