Gang Green

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to start this post by letting everyone know that I really do appreciate all the kind words and comments!
I'm just not the type of person to make a big deal of what I'm up to. I just know what I want to do and try my best to make it a reality.
I have been building custom bikes and doing restorations for many years and also run a nonprofit bicycle program for a homeless shelter. So my free time is just as busy as my non-free time.
That being said, I still welcome all coments and will try to be more responsive to everyone now that the main headache is done!

Speaking of the headache... It's tacked together and ready to show. Patent pending!

More to come!! Now for a few days metal vacation!
-B.J. -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go kreep enough said . Like the fact your sharing your talents & bikes with the homeless . I've done something similar recently my self .
Now to the bike frame what's going through your head dude ? Cus I need to get me some . Thats a killer idea, never seen that one before !!!! Way cool

Very smooth! :cool2::thumbsup:

Which position is for riding?
Thanks Rm. The position you see the frame in when the video starts is the riding position.
I'll be able to slam it on the ground when parked. And hopefully get some sparks while dropping it during a coast.
-B.J. -

Way to go kreep enough said . Like the fact your sharing your talents & bikes with the homeless . I've done something similar recently my self .
Now to the bike frame what's going through your head dude ? Cus I need to get me some . Thats a killer idea, never seen that one before !!!! Way cool

Thanks Matt. I have been doing it so long that I have to do something that hasn't been done before. Either by myself or someone else.
If it wasn't for the crazies, nothing would ever progress!
-B.J.-

That's what I figured, just checkin'. :)

Hopefully the sparks won't be from a pedal! That might be a little hard to control!:grin:
Agreed. Planning on a titanium scrape plate mounted below the bottom bracket ,just a bit lower than the sprocket.
-B.J. -

Love that idea! Are you going to gusset or otherwise reinforce the joint at the bottom bracket?

Now that is wicked. I dig the out of the box thinking that inspired that!!!! Phenomenal

That's just cooler than dangit. Very outside the cubicle thinking of an office chair style lift.
Thank you very much guys,I never have been much for cubicle work!
Love that idea! Are you going to gusset or otherwise reinforce the joint at the bottom bracket?

As seen in a previous picture, the joint at the bottom bracket it actually a large "c" shaped pivot point that it currently tack welded onto the b.b.It will be fully welded on in the finish welding stage and will be plenty strong. Thanks for asking.
-B.J.-

The whole idea is pretty great but using the curved seat post is genius.

Latest posts

Back