Gary Fisher- The nicest bike I never ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this back in 2003 before I got into the hobby. I've changed out the bars and put some fat slick cruiser tires on it, but other than that it is stock. I just never ride it anymore. I opt for one of my cooler, less comfortable bikes. The frame is all aluminum, thread-less fork/headset, trigger shifters (i prefer these over twist), megadrive gear to climb straight up walls..? It is actually a frame big enough for me (21")etc...
The whole thing screams comfort and moderate speed. I'm just torn on what to do with it. Do I keep it or sell it?

4580395626_5850ed32af_b.jpg

4580397250_3bc4a1047e_b.jpg

4580398132_5f8ba19d2d_b.jpg

4580399202_605f733eca.jpg

If you don't ride it I would sell it :wink: It will make more room for a new bike too :mrgreen:

I've got a similiar problem, but I rationalize keeping my Trek(the yellow and gray 4300) b/c it's the only bike I can do serious off road ...unless it's totally flat. And I would never replace it and there will come a day soon, I suspect, that I'll get back into off road riding, just not yet. :wink:
TheTreks.jpg

I'd keep it. You're going to have a a bit of a hard time finding a frame that big, and you probably wouldn't get much out of it

Latest posts

Back