Gas Money

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this is the Canadiana thread, I used hockey stick shafts and clamps to put a squeeze on the bent stay.
IMG_20221028_144134289.jpg
IMG_20221028_143032983.jpg

It looks like it's going to work, either that or I'll have some hockey sticks with a matching bend. I put a pair of axles in to keep an eye on alignment
IMG_20221028_145258547.jpg

That's straight enough for Matti. Here's how it's sitting now, not sure how long I need to keep its leg in the splint for it to heal properly
IMG_20221028_145910351.jpg

The chrome is all scratched and crusty.
IMG_20221104_165338382.jpg
IMG_20221104_165326242.jpg

Matti got a baaaaad idea. So I masked over all the really crusty parts for the sake of covering up the shiny parts :21:
Then I realized that I used up all my flat black. You have 18 hours to convince me that I'm wrong
IMG_20221104_164416382.jpg

Tick tick tick...

The chrome is all scratched and crusty.View attachment 215835View attachment 215837
Matti got a baaaaad idea. So I masked over all the really crusty parts for the sake of covering up the shiny parts :21:
Then I realized that I used up all my flat black. You have 18 hours to convince me that I'm wrong View attachment 215836
Tick tick tick...
The paint will chip and show the original rusty chrome underneath…. crusty chrome looks WAY better than chipped paint with chrome underneath it…..

u can turn your timer off now Matti!!!!!! :21:

The paint will chip and show the original rusty chrome underneath…. crusty chrome looks WAY better than chipped paint with chrome underneath it…..

u can turn your timer off now Matti!!!!!! :21:
He's right you know (insert meme captain)

This your dream build so leave the rusty chrome. If it needed to be polished and I said Matti Polish would make that look better then brought you autosol you would grumble and put it off and not do it. This is your chance to just do nothing

The paint will chip and show the original rusty chrome underneath…. crusty chrome looks WAY better than chipped paint with chrome underneath it….
Good argument, taken into consideration.
Scratched and crusty is our forté
Yes. Yes it is. My problem is that it's TOO shiny, the brightest thing on the bike and it's a big area
This is your chance to just do nothing
Great argument, but I already did all the work of masking. I'm still not convinced.
Something about the black rims and chrome ring isn't jiving. You have approximately 6 hours.
Tick tick tick...

Latest posts

Back