Getting my wheels

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally getting a truck! Not that riding the 2 wheel machines isn't fun...
Its a 1992 Ford F-150 XL, extended cab, 4x4, new 351 long block V8 with less than 10k and an automatic trans.

Yes...Its a Ford. I tend to like Chevy/GM more but for the deal I couldn't pass this rig up.

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

GetAttachment2aspx.jpg

GetAttachment666aspx.jpg

I wonder how many bikes I could fit in the back after i take off the cover :D

My next truck will be a Ford. (never thought I'd hear myself say that :roll: ) I drive an Obama Motors Silverado now but that thing will have to go eventually. Gary

Need a work truck? Get a Ford. Need a family car? Get a GM. Need to win a drag race? Get a Mopar. These rules have been known to change over time, and your results may vary. :p

MarksA-C said:
I wonder how many bikes I could fit in the back after i take off the cover :D
not enough. :p :lol: my s-10 could probably fit five, standing up, with bars and pedals in the passanger seat.

Congrats on the new ride, I love mine, parts are cheap and plentiful,ride nice and are well worth putting up with the poor mileage. And here is the best part, you can get a big pile of fresh finds in the back.

DSC04784.jpg

deorman said:
Need a work truck? Get a Ford. Need a family car? Get a GM. Need to win a drag race? Get a Mopar. These rules have been known to change over time, and your results may vary. :p
I have a mopar. I don't think I'll be winning any drag races.

Been putting a lot of mile on Rollin Rusty (The bike) getting parts haha

Just finished replacing the high pressure line and most of the power steering leaks were gone. Now the low pressure line is still leaking... Rusted out :roll:
Oh well, more new parts. At this rate I'll have a new truck in no time :lol:

Latest posts

Back