Getting to Know Matti

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got 26 problems, but wheel size ain't one
IMG_20220731_193521110.jpg
IMG_20220731_192304888.jpg

Carl turned over a new leaf, inspired some introspection on my part. I might just have room for improvement as well. I figure I'm annoying over 1/3 of the time.
What do you think, 37% less annoying posts by volume next year, or same number of posts, but 37% less annoying in content?

Carl turned over a new leaf, inspired some introspection on my part. I might just have room for improvement as well. I figure I'm annoying over 1/3 of the time.
What do you think, 37% less annoying posts by volume next year, or same number of posts, but 37% less annoying in content?
100% Matti 133% of the time

And more retro MTB content

And more cowbell

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYOCwUE_qIm3nUJ5XGAwp8A
Marin Museum of Bicycling/Mountain Bike Hall of Fame in Fairfax, California. There are frequent lectures and programs held there that would be of interest to the cycling public, such as the upcoming Mountain Bike Hall of Fame induction.

The building has video capability, and can go live on YouTube, if...

If they get 50 subscribers to the channel. Seems like a modest goal.

Photography 101… Aspect Ratio and Perspective.
The way you frame your pictures can really change the image. For example, this shot says end of the trail, a good spot to rest before turning around
IMG_20221105_145051269.jpg

But if you are able to change your perspective, what once was a barrier now becomes a new beginning.
IMG_20221105_145118937.jpg

Dang it, I'm so bad at this. This wasn't supposed to be a Photography 101 lesson, it was a Philosophy 101 lesson. I don't want to rewrite it. You do it yourself

Fun times: OddJob just hit 10,000 posts, every one a gem, I'm sure. It took him over ten years to hit the milestone. I joined in 2019, less than 1000 to go. I need to shut up a little...
No way

You keep doing you!!!!

Latest posts

Back